- 30/10/2020 – CFP: Untranslatability: Theory, Practice and Politics September 18, 2020What, when & where JOURNAL OF COMPARATIVE LITERATURE AND AESTHETICS (Vol. 43, No. 4, Fall 2020) Special Issue – Untranslatability: Theory, Practice and Politics Translation is an activity that marks the differences which surface in cross-cultural encounters. It seeks to negotiate these inevitable differences to help us understand language-cultures that are (not) ours, or comprehend […]Leonardo Nolè
- 16/10/2020 – CFP: The Material Life of Time September 17, 2020What, when & where The Material Life of Time The second international Temporal Belongings conference 15th-17th March 2021, Online via QiQo Chat Much of the time of our lives is given to us by the relationships, properties and movements of worldly materialities. Atmospheric carbon has irrevocably transformed agricultural time (Kassam et al 2018), microplastics are […]Leonardo Nolè
- 12/10/2020 – CFP: Book 2.0 September 16, 2020What, when & where Book 2.0, volume 11 issue 1 Deadline for abstracts/proposals: 12 October 2020 Book 2.0 is an interdisciplinary peer-reviewed journal that publishes articles and reviews about historical, modern and contemporary book creation, design, illustration and production by leading practitioners, scholars and theorists. Since its founding in 2010, Book 2.0 has explored topics […]Leonardo Nolè
- 30/9/2020 – CFP: Rhetoric as Strategic Thinking September 15, 2020What, when & where Rhetoric as Strategic Thinking 8th Rhetoric in Society Conference Eberhard Karls University, 26–28 May 2021 Tübingen, Germany Organized by the Rhetoric Society of Europe in collaboration with the Institute for General Rhetoric and the Institute for Media Studies at Tübingen University With its focus on ‘strategy’ and ‘strategic thinking,’ the Rhetoric […]Leonardo Nolè
- 15/9/2020 – CFP: Music, Sound, and Trauma: Interdisciplinary Perspectives September 14, 2020What, when & where Music, Sound, and Trauma: Interdisciplinary Perspective Online, February 12-14, 2021 Deadline for Proposals: September 15, 2020 Keynote Presenters: Maria Hamilton Abegunde (IU-Bloomington), Laura Brown (Seattle, WA), Maria Cizmic (University of South Florida), Lucy Dhegrae (Resonant Bodies Festival), The Pacifica Quartet (IU-Bloomington) Although trauma has always shaped human lives, discussions of trauma have especially […]Leonardo Nolè
- 15/10/2020 – CFP: Gratitude in Transatlantic Relations and Diplomacy September 11, 2020This online symposium seeks to bring together new approaches to international studies – affect, material culture, public diplomacy – to examine the significance of gratitude in the history of transatlantic relations. The symposium aims to build collaborative networks and to publish a collection of articles in a peer-reviewed journal. Submit proposals to: GratitudeTransatlantic2021@gmail.com. More information: https://transatlanticgratitude.wordpress.com […]Marco Antonio Loi
- 02/10/2020 – CFP: Le rappresentazioni visive del West americano September 10, 2020La conquista del West immaginario e la sua eredità culturale 13 settembre 2021, 12:00 pm CET – 16 settembre 2021, 12:00 pm CET Università Ca’ Foscari di Venezia, Ca’ Bernardo, Dorsoduro, 3199, 30123 Venezia VE, Italia Il West americano è stato rappresentato per decenni in fumetti e graphic novel, in buona parte da autori non […]Marco Antonio Loi
- General CFP: Journal of American Studies of Turkey September 9, 2020An international biannual print and on-line publication of the American Studies Association of Turkey, the Journal of American Studies of Turkey operates with a double-blind peer review system and publishes work in English by scholars of any nationality on American literature, history, art, music, film, popular culture, institutions, politics, economics, geography and related subjects. The […]Marco Antonio Loi
- 01/11/2020 – Call for Applications: Smithsonian American Art Museum Fellowships 2021–2022 September 8, 2020The Smithsonian American Art Museum (SAAM) and its Renwick Gallery invite applications for research fellowships in the art and visual culture of the United States. Fellowships are residential and support full-time independent and dissertation research. SAAM is home to one of the largest and most inclusive collections of American art in the world. Housed in a […]Marco Antonio Loi
- January 2021 – CFP: Crisis, Pandemics, and Counter-hegemony: Reading Paradigm Shifts across World Literature September 7, 2020While it may be too soon to assess the long-lasting impact that the Covid19 pandemic will have on our societies and ways of life in the future, it is timely to consider how the collective experience of emergency and crisis tends to prompt reflections and critique —sometimes renewed, though not always— on the ways in […]Marco Antonio Loi
L’aggiornamento costante dei Call for Papers attivi è curato dall’AISNA Graduate Forum, al quale va il ringraziamento del Direttivo.
Ai seguenti link è possibile consultare l’ultimo Call for Papers delle riviste RSAJournal e JAm It!