AISNA uses your personal information exclusively to provide you with the services and benefits connected to your membership.
— WHO COLLECTS YOUR INFORMATION?
AISNA is the Data Controller for your information. The Data Protection Officer for AISNA is the President of the Association
(currently: Prof. Elisabetta Vezzosi, email@example.com)
— WHAT DATA DOES AISNA COLLECT?
AISNA collects the data included in your membership application form: name, address, institutional affiliation, membership type, email address, preferred payment method and subscription amount.
— WHY DOES AISNA COLLECT THESE DATA?
The information provided in the application form allow AISNA to:
- send you a copy of RSAJournal;
- email you the Association newsletter;
- keep you updated about the status and benefits of your membership
- provide you with information about the activities of the Association and of other members.
— HOW DOES AISNA USE COLLECTED DATA?
AISNA only uses your personal information to:
- contact you about your membership status and renewal;
- inform you about the activities of the Association, including recent publications by members, available grants, conferences and call for papers, collaborations with other scientific societies, relationships with partner institutions
- inform you about any change regarding the benefits connected to your membership
- send you the Association newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
— WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
AISNA collects and processes your data based on your explicit consent.
Lack or denial of consent will not enable AISNA to provide you with the benefits connected with membership.
— DOES AISNA SHARE YOUR DATA WITH ANY OTHER SUBJECT?
AISNA shares your data only with its journal publisher and distributor (currently Odoya) in order to provide members with a hardcopy of and/or online access to RSAJournal.
Your data are not shared by AISNA with any unauthorized third party.
— HOW LONG WILL AISNA KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
AISNA keeps members’ data for the duration of their membership. You can terminate your membership by emailing the Association secretary (currently Simone Francescato, email@example.com).
With regard to their personal information, AISNA members always have the right to:
- withdraw consent
- access the data AISNA holds about you
- correct or update any personal information that AISNA hold about you
- erase your personal data from AISNA database
If you have any question regarding how AISNA handles your data, please contact the AISNA President.